[mythtv-users] Advanced Recording settings screen

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 25 12:58:16 EDT 2003

I'm currently working on adding an item or two to this screen, so we may
want to re-think the layout.  I think it would be best to try to keep it to
a single page, but that's difficult to do with the current layout of the
screen.  We could gain a little room/time if we could pack more than one
item horizontally, but eventually we'd probably run out of screen real
estate as the recording features become more advanced.  I think maybe some
sort of tabbed layout would be best, but it looks like we'd have to do it
the 'hard' way, as the TabbedSettingsGroup object is really a QDialog
(rather than a QFrame like the other ones).  Any thoughts?

-JAC