[mythtv-users] [OT] GeForce 2 Overscan?

Owen B. Mehegan owen at nerdnetworks.org
Sun Aug 24 15:03:23 EDT 2003

I installed nvtv, and it does do what I want it to, but it can only be
run when I am running X as root, and when I exit and log into X as
another user, the changes I made with nvtv go away. I was under the
impression that one should only run Mythtv as the mythtv user, so how do
I use nvtv with it?

/Owen

Owen B. Mehegan <owen at nerdnetworks.org>