[mythtv-users] Hardware selection ... input appreciated

Nessuno Nessuno ragazzo_1966 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 19:40:21 EDT 2003

I think I finally have a good idea on what to get for my first mythtv box (both front and back end) I'm looking for inputs on these components before I place my order

AMD ATHLON XP 2400 /266 cheap enough

Biostar Motherboard Model# M7NCD PRO Nvidia nForce2 Ultra 400 chipset

ATX desktop case with 300 watt PSU.. little concerned about that...

I own two TV/video cards LeadTeak WinFast TV 2000 XP (tuner) and also ATI Rage Pro theater??

Thank you