[mythtv-users] Reencoding TV

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Aug 20 10:36:50 EDT 2003

> So I was wondering, is there any way to post-process video with a utility like
> ffmpeg?  Or will I need to write something myself?

there are several scripts, none of which work with s/vcd compatible
mpegs.  I'm working on a script to do svcd/vcd conversions, but until
either mplayer is fixed to work better with nuv, or mythtranscode is
updated to sync audio (seemingly the better and more likely solution at
the moment), I can't do anything.

And I have no idea how that will work with mpeg2-based nuv files.

-CHris