[mythtv-users] Coolest case out there for HTPC ?

Saravanan Subbiah saravanan_subbiah at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 19 03:38:37 EDT 2003

I am looking for a nice microATX case to start building my MythPC !

I looked at Cool Master ATC-610-GX1
(http://www.coolermaster.com/case/p610.htm) at Central Computers but it
kind of looked too big for me. (16.6" (W) x 5.5" (H) x 17.5"(L))

I also looked at Enermax CS-3107
(http://www.ascully.com/modules.php?name=Reviews&rop=showcontent&id=263)
It kind of looks ok but I am not a big fan of those 4 glowing holes in
the front. Also once I install a DVD rom drive, it is gonna look odd !

How about the Blu series ? (
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/colorcase-store/10970.html  and
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/colorcase-store/10971.html )
Has anybody looked at it ? One issue is that these cannot be used as
desktop models, with their fancy displays all veritically orientied.

D.vine cases are too costly for me.

Anyother cases that u guys use/like ? All suggestions are welcome.

thanks,
Saravan