[mythtv-users] XBOX Frontend 0.11 Version Online

Dennis Cartier pvr at trigger.net
Sun Aug 17 17:39:44 EDT 2003

Hmmm, I saw something similar in the CVS vesion recently. I have implemented
your fix and updated the myth_progfs.0.11.tar.bz2 file on my webpage.

> 2) Remote key presses.  Navigation keys dont work any more.  I dont know
> why this would be.
> I can play/pause/change channels by up/down/key in channels.  However, I
> cant get out of live tv once I choose it, or get back to any menus, etc.
>
> Did anything change in the key mappings?  I am using the microsoft dvd
> remote.

No, nothing. I just downloaded and compiled the 0.11 release. You didn't
rename the old DVD module as well as add the new one did you? A user
reported this exact behaviour when both the old renamed module and new
module were kept.

> 3) Did you have any plans for other myth modules?  I would love mythdvd,
> mythgallery, mythgame, mythmusic, mythvideo, and mythweather :)

Yes I am starting to investigate what it will take to put in other module
support. I should have a portion of these out for the 0.3 version.

> The 0.11 upgrade looks fantastic.  I appreciate your work.
>
> Thanks.

Your Welcome.

Dennis