[mythtv-users] IOBOUND - blocking in ThreadedFileWriter::Write()

Brian brian at boid.isa-geek.com
Fri Aug 15 10:59:56 EDT 2003

I get this fairly often myself, tho I have yet to be able to recreate it on demand...

I am thinking it's due to the hard disk cache not keeping up. I run drive encryption, which slows things down a bit.

I'll keep trying ;)

GPG Public Encryption Key available at http://pinkboid.kicks-ass.net/brianbell.key
----