[mythtv-users] Terrible LiveTV performance

Curtis Stanford curtis at stanfordcomputing.com
Fri Aug 15 11:37:06 EDT 2003

You're an amazing dood Isaac. Your first suggestion fixed the problem for me.
I've been changing channels for about 30 minutes now with no problem. By the
way, it's more like line 3598 in NuppelVideoPlayer but I knew what you meant.

I've left the OSD on since the first patch fixed the problem. I don't know
what this change will do to everyone else but I like it! What does
setLowBuffers do anyway?

Thanks so much for your help.