[mythtv-users] I'm totally lost on the contrast issue..

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Tue Aug 12 14:17:06 EDT 2003

Sorry to post about this so many times, but last night I was digging
through the source to try to figure out my issue, and I'm not more
confused.  Using version 0.10, I can use the F# keys to adjust the
contrast/hue/etc, but it doesn't do anything.

Using the CVS version, All I saw was a '-1 %' and it wouldn't change.
Then, magically, it started working -- not sure what I changed.  But it
was too unstable and crashd too ofen, so I reverted to 0.10.

Now, I am experiencing the same behaviour where I can change the values
but it has no effect.  I went looking at the source, and the code that
is used to actually make the change is, for the most part, unchanged
between 0.10 and the CVS version.

Is there anything that can be causing my problems?

I've got a LeadTek TX2000XP card,btw... Works w/ the v4l/bttv drivers.

Reza