[mythtv-users] Memory Utilization

Obrien, Haskell W. obrienh at more.net
Tue Aug 12 14:18:14 EDT 2003

I just tried it at home during lunch.
.xinitrc:
/usr/bin/local/mythfrontend

And it worked fine.

However.  I'm using a keyboard interface, and it seems like the performance of the front end is laggy.

hit watchtv... wait.
hit watch recorded shows .... wait.
select a group of shows.... wait for the first show to highlight.

I'm doing alot of waiting, and keys pressed while waiting don't seem to do much.
like enter enter.  Only the first enter does anything.

I've also had to kill the front end a few times when it seems to lock up.