[mythtv-users] xbox frontend

Derek Watson magic_cure at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 10 20:17:19 EDT 2003

It is actually possible to use the controller instead of a remote if you
don't have one, or if you want to use it in addition to a remote. Check out
the joy2key utility which allows you to make joystick buttons to key
presses... http://interreality.org/~tetron/technology/joy2key/.

I've got a working config file for the xbox controller which doesn't map
everything, but caters for the most common buttons. I don't have any time to
extract it at present but will post it here in a few days time if anyone is
interested.

Derek.