[mythtv-users] mythmusic : weird compile problem

Nathan Poznick poznick at conwaycorp.net
Thu Aug 7 19:08:31 EDT 2003

Thus spake John Goulah:
> I'm trying to compile mythmusic on the box (mythtv is compiled and working).
> There is some kind of problem with lame or libcdaudio because its looking for
> id3tag.h (included with lame). The exact error is:
> maddecoder.cpp:12:20: id3tag.h: No such file or directory
> I have installed binary lame and lame-devel rpms and that didn't work so I
> installed lame from source (just like on the how to). I see the file in the
> lame/libmp3lame but its not installing it....

It's not part of lame, you need to have libid3tag (and development
package) installed.

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick at conwaycorp.net>

As the Sandwich-Islander believes that the strength and valor of the
enemy he kills passes into himself, so we gain the strength of the
temptations we resist. - Ralph Waldo Emerson