[mythtv-users] VIA dual motherboards?

Ang Tan tana at rainydayinvestors.com
Thu Aug 7 01:18:16 EDT 2003

I just put together a dual P3-1Ghz on a ECS motherboard (DV6AA) that is Via
133 based.  I have 2 tuners in it, one is a TV Wonder and the other is a
PVR-250.  So far, I've gotten it to work, can view tv with PIP and switch
between the two tuners.  Still working out some kinks, so I don't think
there's anything wrong with via 133 based chipset.  What are you having
problems with?

Ang