[mythtv-users] VIA dual motherboards?

wishbone at h4b.org wishbone at h4b.org
Thu Aug 7 00:21:54 EDT 2003

So the 133 based chipsets are problematic.  Do the via 266 based chipsets suffer
the same fate?  I'm attempting to salvage some of the hardware I have left over
from my ABIT VP6 and the only dual PIII 370 setups I can find (that still have
AGP) are via based boards.  With the exception of the Acorp, but it only
supports 512M ram (I have 1G I'd like to use).

The reason I'm asking this here is that I'm looking for a suggestion for those
of you who may have a good dual PIII setup that works with the ivtv
drivers and mythtv.

thanks,
joshua
--