[mythtv-users] Remote?

Joe V joevph at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 13:29:19 EDT 2003

It depends on what cards you have in your MythTV PC.
A lot of the "bttv" capture cards (software) come with
a remote that can be used with LIRC.  As far as I
know, the Hauppauge hardware MPEG cards also come with
remotes.

I bought a software card without a remote a while ago,
so I'm using at ATI Remote Wonder that came with my
AIW 9700.  It works well, although sometimes the
buttons don't respond (but I think that's either I'm
not pressing hard enough, or my MythTV's poor CPU is
overloaded).

-- Joe