[mythtv-users] 120GB Cuda At Best Buy for $99

hayward at slothmud.org hayward at slothmud.org
Tue Aug 5 14:53:27 EDT 2003

Yea, too bad the convenience of buying locally is countered by the fact
that you have to pay at least 50% more (before rebate), pay taxes on that
additional amount (7%) and then wait 2-3 months to get the rebate back (if
it ever shows up).

You're right, it's all about preference.  What do I prefer?  To wait for
shipping - or to pay more and wait for my money. :-)

--
Brian

--
Brian Hayward