[mythtv-users] Recommended graphics card with tv-out?

Mark fairlane at voyager.net
Sun Aug 3 18:24:12 EDT 2003

I don't know what your time is worth to you, but mine is fairly precious.
With that said, go out and buy a Geforce4 MX440SE card w/TVout.
I got mine from newegg.com, it cost like $45.  Install nvidia driver.
flawless TVout in less than 30 minutes.  Mines' an Albatron. Unless you
are the type
that needs to bang your head on a wall to feel like you did something,
then get an ATI or something.