[mythtv-users] UI Sounds?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 1 15:58:51 EDT 2003

Ugh.  I *hate* UI sounds.  However, in the interest of flexibility, I'll
agree it would be a good option to have.  What would be even better (IMHO)
would be visual feedback that an action has been accepted.  Isaac had
indicated at one point that this would be coming, but I image other features
have taken priority (rightly so).  Whether audio or visual feedback (or
both), it shouldn't be too hard to implement if you care to submit a patch
(hint, hint).

-JAC