[mythtv-users] Have to change channel to get audio and KDM quest.

Jay Camp campjr at verizon.net
Fri Aug 1 13:12:22 EDT 2003

When I fire up MythTV, I have to change the channel once to get the audio to start playing.  It becomes a real problem though when I do scheduled recordings since the channel isn't changed and no audio gets recorded.  I'm thinking I could have the wrong TV tuner set perhaps, since I had to randomly guess which one it was.  Has anybody else ever experienced this?

Also, what is the best way to go about launching MythTV using KDM?  I can't seem to figure out how to tell autologin which KDM profile to use when it starts up.

Thanks guys (and a few gals).

Jay