[mythtv-users] DSS and Antenna?

Adam Lydick adam.lydick at verizon.net
Tue Apr 22 08:38:19 UTC 2003

I believe there is a key to switch input device. It is not automatic as
far as I know. Check keys.txt in the mythtv tarball (or CVS tree).

It claims: V (toggle PinP), B (toggle "active" window for channel
changes), N (swap PinP and large screen)."C" change tuner card input.

See if that helps. If not, you might need some additional setup that I
don't know the details of. (I only have a single card setup from cable).

Adam