[mythtv-users] Pinnacle PCTV, Audio problems

Leandro Dardini ldardini at tiscali.it
Thu Apr 17 22:12:38 UTC 2003

I'd like to know if someone has my same problem with Pinnacle PCTV (I have
both an old PCTV one and a new one PCTV PRO). Watching or better hearing a
tv channel with not a perfect picture due to bad reception, often the audio
stop, two or three seconds of silence and then again sound plays... two or
three minutes of sound then two or three seconds of silence...
I try hearing via the sound output of the PCTV and the same effect appears,
so it is not a audiocard problem. The problem arise in both myth and
xawtv...

Leandro