[mythtv-users] Pinnacle PCTV, Audio problems

pixel@hourglassone.com acs at hourglassone.com
Thu Apr 17 21:23:13 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 02:21, Wesley Belk wrote:
> What resolution are you running your desktop in?

800x600 for the screen I use when running myth...

> What resolution are you capturing your video in?

480x480, (MPEG4) looks as good as 640x480 as far as I can tell on my TV.
Uses a lot less CPU on my Athlon 1400 chip and saves me about 100 megs
on the half hour of recording as well..

> What is the resolution of the average TV?
>
> How are you outputing to your TV, with a Scan Converter or Video Card
> with TV Out?

Using TVout on my GeForce3 card using nvidia's drivers, which for me
works great....

Greg

Greg <geflatt at hfx.eastlink.ca>