[mythtv-users] Need your comments on planned Mini-ITX HTPC setup

Iohan Reyes ijr at routex.net
Tue Apr 15 14:03:47 UTC 2003

Oh and another thing...if I go with the Intel-based board assuming it will
fit, will the case I have chosen have enough power (and the P4 connector)
for it?  Maybe I should just stick with the EPIA-M 10000...it seems that
it's designed for this.  I just want to make sure it's powerful enough for
recording/watching Live TV and time-shifting.

Thanks again.

--On Tuesday, April 15, 2003 9:39 AM -0400 Iohan Reyes <ijr at routex.net>