[mythtv-users] WinTV/Hauppauge + Phillips Universal remote = everything *except* VCR keys working

jason larion jason.larion at xanathas.net
Wed Apr 16 04:41:51 UTC 2003

This is sort of a generic response, but nevertheless:

Did you do a 'make mrproper' before 'make dep'? You
will get errors otherwise.

The order of instructions should be:
 make mrproper
 cp configs/<the config for your architecture> .
 make menuconfig

(or xconfig or whatever. You have to do this even if
you don't change any compile options. You do have to
save and exit)

 make dep bzImage modules modules_install install

./jj