[mythtv-users] MythMusic Compile Error

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 9 14:32:13 UTC 2003

Based on your 'make' output, it appears that you did not correctly add the
line to the settings.pro file.  If you had, the g++ command would contain
the string '-I/usr/include/cdda'.  Double check the file.  There are two
"INCLUDES" statements there already; your added statement must be *AFTER*
the first one of those.  If it's any higher up, the setting gets
overwritten.

For OpenGL, SDL & FFTW, you need the appropriate *-devel packages installed
(i.e., SDL-devel), and you need to enable support for those features when
you run './configure'.  Run './configure --help' for a list of command-line
options that will enable various features in MythMusic.

-Joe C.