[mythtv-users] MythMusic Compile Error

Vincent Colombo vcolombo at wi.rr.com
Wed Apr 9 18:13:38 UTC 2003

Here is the text of my settings.pro file. I believe it is correct, if
not could someone let me know what I'm doing wrong?

I've tried both INCLUDES *=/usr/include/cdda and the current
INCLUDEPATH *=/usr/include/cdda. The first was based on a post I found
in the archives, the second (current) obviously based on the syntax of
the other includes.

Thanks,

Vince

#CONFIG += debug
CONFIG += release

PREFIX = /usr/local

LIBVERSION = 0.8

INCLUDEPATH += $${PREFIX}/include
INCLUDEPATH *= /usr/local/include
INCLUDEPATH *= /usr/include/cdda

DEFINES += _GNU_SOURCE
DEFINES += PREFIX=\"$${PREFIX}\"
release {
         QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_RELEASE = -O3 -march=pentiumpro
-fomit-frame-pointer -fexpensive-optimizations -finline-functions
         QMAKE_CFLAGS_RELEASE = -O3 -march=pentiumpro
-fomit-frame-pointer -fexpensive-optimizations -finline-functions
}