[mythtv-users] Color Problem with EPG

JC johnmythtv at crombe.com
Tue Apr 1 08:09:41 UTC 2003

Did you stop and restart mythfrontend (and/or backend)?

Also, with the alternate EPG you don't get the video in the preview window
unless you go there from live TV.  Once you come from that path, you get
live video with sound, and you can peruse the EPG while still watching the
show you were on.  Then you can either change to a new channel or "ESC" back
to full screen live TV.

JC