[mythtv-users] Color Problem with EPG

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 07:32:45 UTC 2003

I have MythTV version .8 now running on my system.
I had the EPG working.  Basic blue background with
all the types of programs color coded.  I switched
to the alternate EPG to see what that looked like.
Colors were there, but the preview window didn't
show anything, so I went back to the standard
EPG.

When it came up, the background was all white with
black lettering.  I switched back to the alternate
EPG.  It was white background with the grid lines
black, but no text.  I highlighted a box and the
text appeared in a gold color.

Went back to the standard EPG.  Its still white
background/black text.

Any way to fix this short of a reinstall?

        Thanks,

         Mike