[Mythtv-translators] It's now time... (...to get your translations ready...)

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sat Aug 25 14:28:12 UTC 2012

Hi Nick,

On 8/25/2012 9:42 AM, Nick Morrott wrote:
> On 19 July 2012 12:47, Nicolas Riendeau <knight at teksavvy.com> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> You should now get your translations ready for the release of 0.26.
>
> Are there any updates to the original 0.26 release schedule posted

I was actually planning to post about this today (we're still in the
morning here)... (-;

It's now dependent on the stability of the release candidate (which is
out) so please submit your last updates as soon as you can.

If the RC is stable enough the release might be as early as next week-end...

Thank you,

Nicolas