[mythtv-theming] MythTV-Themes project and old myththemes repo

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Apr 2 02:57:17 UTC 2012

On 02/27/2012 10:21 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> a new github project,
> MythTV-Themes ( https://github.com/MythTV-Themes )

Just wanted to send a quick (and not really important) message to those
themers who have moved their themes to the MythTV-Themes project (which
has a total of 12 repos/themes, now!) to mention that you are welcome to
"Publicize membership" in the MythTV-Themes project.  To do so, simply
go to:

https://github.com/MythTV-Themes

(while logged in to github.com), and click on "Publicize membership."
Doing so will list your github account as a contributor to the project.
Membership is concealed by default, in case you do not want others to
see your account listed on the project page, but we welcome you to admit
to working on the themes so that Gavin (Beirdo) and I don't take all the
credit for your wonderful themes. :)

Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions about
git/github/the MythTV-Themes project, or if you have suggestions for
things we can improve to make working with the project easier for you all.

Mike