[mythtv-theming] Menu Theme Customization Request

Ljubomir Manojlovic komitaltrade at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 15:57:32 UTC 2010

First thank for Google group information.

Second, it is just about the first two levels of layout.

Example is Graphite with Classic Menu Theme

First layer have Settings, TV, Videos and Games (Settings to be hidden or
parental control protected, other 3 visible or without protection)

- TV layer have Watch TV, Watch Recordings, Previously Recorded (all 3 should be
available), Schedule Recordings (removing, no needs in client PC), System Status
(removing, no needs in client PC, or can be parental control protected), TV
settings ( (removing, exist in Settings submenu - second level).

- Videos is more simple, because it should to be removed just Video settings
(exist in Settings submenu - second level).

- Games no needs for changes at all.

- Music is similar to videos (but it is less important of all media).

- Other plugins, hard to expect to be installed for public usage (but it is not
too different situation).