[mythtv-theming] Arclight

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 01:17:13 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 10:54 AM, MarcT <myrdhn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I know people who are using my gentoo overlay should be fine once I
> code for it.
> I'm going to add the install of the fonts into my ebuild, unless I can
find
> them in an existing font package and just make mythtv depend on that.
>
> Marc

I suspect you'll have to have your build install the fonts, as they
are definitely off-the-beaten path, but either way will hopefully
work.  I suspect the Mythbuntu guys will also handle it "nicely" when
they get around to it.

Robert

Robert,

I finally got to play with Arclight last night.
What prompted some of the changes that you have made to what was uploaded
when compared to the screenshots at http://www.fecitfacta.com/Arclight/
I still like it but some of the things from the screenshots you have posted
are different and was wondering why the change.

Things of note, the menu is different, we have an up/down menu instead of
the side to side one in the screenshots.
Also the media player widget is missing.
http://www.fecitfacta.com/Arclight/Gallery_files/Media/widgets/widgets.jpg
Another thing is that the watch recordings screen is laid out different from
the screens as well. The left side has the description in it in addition to
the right side under the episode when you scroll through the list. Not an
issue but why the duplication?
Most of the screens also look like the transparency has been decreased. Was
this to increase readability?

MarcT