[mythtv-theming] Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master.

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Dec 20 22:22:30 UTC 2010

* On Mon Dec 20, 2010 at 03:00:35PM -0500, Christopher X. Candreva wrote:
> Is there a way to check this directly from a web browser, or can it only be
> checked from within Mythtv ?

Currently it's only from within MythTV itself.  I do have a simple PHP script
that I was using to test initially, but it wasn't meant for public consumption.
I'll look into making it available for browsing until we get the actual upload
site working (which may be a release or two away since it's lower priority than
the download ability).

--
Chris