[mythtv] Seeking EIT test cases

Rune Petersen rune at megahurts.dk
Tue Jul 28 00:00:45 UTC 2020

Hi David,

I do not have much free time, so this is all I can offer.

I will try to provide you with EIT data from Denmark DVB-C YouSee, but only if
you can help me out.
I need instructions for capturing the data you want in the format
  you need on the linux platform.
(I haven't touched DVB streams in ca. 2 years, and I haven't used the linux DVB
tools (including MythTV sry) for at least 3-4 years).

Rune