[mythtv] MythCodecContext: 2 concurrent hardware frames contexts

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 17:23:28 UTC 2020

I thought one I had done earlier might work, but that might just have
video pauses instead.  This shows the concurrent frames problem:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yqlC2R-7MwTBbdLdZgcpsecMKaXNMKNJ

and this is the older one that probably needs some tlc too:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yQjyTQNgy9mwXpdl7jtZbX17P5R6tgCu

Cheers,

John
========