[mythtv] 2019-devel: lipsync drift

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 08:56:16 UTC 2019

John

Apologies for the delay - I've been away with the fairies for a few days:)

Can you please post full logs for the working and non-working cases?
The snippets are useful but I need the 101 other pointers that the
logs might give.

Given the nature of the problem, I'd suggest with  '-v playback,gpu
--loglevel=debug' logging.

If you want to go 'hardcore' as well  then add timestamp and audio
options - though the logs will be fairly lengthy:)

thanks and regards
Mark