[mythtv] Android Mythfrontend build failure

Mark Spieth mark at digivation.com.au
Tue Nov 27 21:50:16 UTC 2018

On 11/28/2018 8:04 AM, Paul Harrison wrote:
> I'm trying to follow the instructions here
> https://github.com/MythTV/packaging/tree/master/android to build an apk
> but getting a failure when running './makelibs.sh all".
>
> The first error I see comes when compiling Qt :-
>
> Project ERROR: No suitable Android SDK platform found. Minimum version
> is android-16.
>
> This is while compiling Qt.
>

> Any ideas what I've got wrong?

There is probably a missing step.

in studio, install sdk level 23.

I have read that google is deprecating/removing gcc/g++ support but you
are not getting that far yet.

Ensure you have ~/android/android-sdk-linux tree and in
~/android/android-sdk-linux/platforms/android-23 exists.

See how you go.

Also check setenv.sh for paths needed. This is used to set up the env
for building inside the 2 builder scripts.

Mark