[mythtv] rpm build of master fails after ffmpeg refactor

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu May 10 20:07:27 UTC 2018

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 11:02 AM, John Pilkington <johnpilk222 at gmail.com> wrote:
> ...  but perhaps someone will be able to suggest an approach?

FWIW, I have a different set of spec files that work
well (for me) for building the various rpms for
fedora and centos-7 with both fixes/29 and master
(well, after the requirement to locally apply my patch
to your own copy of mockchain (issue #65 from
https://github.com/rpm-software-management/mock/issues/65# )
since that team has let mockchain languish a bit).

My spec file and build system deviated from the
mythtv packaging and rpmfusion spec files
(somewhat significantly) some time ago though,
and I only regularly build and use fedora (since
it is so trivial to upgrade fedora these days, it is
hardly worth holding on to the legacy past).
If I have some time to review it (to see what things
are specific for my environment) I'll try to share it
over the weekend in the case it is valuable
to someone.