[mythtv] rpm build of master fails after ffmpeg refactor

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri May 11 00:53:09 UTC 2018

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 8:07 PM, Gary Buhrmaster
<gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I have some time to review it (to see what things
> are specific for my environment) I'll try to share it
> over the weekend in the case it is valuable
> to someone.

I had some extra time this evening.  You can find
my work (as it is) in my packaging github repo:

   https://github.com/garybuhrmaster/packaging

under the MythTV/rpm directory.  Read the README.
I have used it mostly for fedora.  Last I tried, it worked
for centos-7.  NOTE NOTE NOTE: the rpms generated
are not the same layout as the mythtv and rpmfusion
packaging, and you would have to remove those
before installing those generated by this build if you
have interest.  Perhaps those motivated can use
one/more ideas and feed them into other packaging
solutions.  And, as always, proposed patches are
welcome.