[mythtv] build failure

James jam at tigger.ws
Wed Feb 21 08:13:24 UTC 2018

I reported build failure and Gary kindly suggested ansible. That was an ubuntu system and it worked pefectly.
Although SUSE is a rpm based system ansible does not work with it.
I try to build and get this:

In file included from mthread.cpp:34:0:
mythdbcon.h:4:24: fatal error: QSqlDatabase: No such file or directory
 #include <QSqlDatabase>
                        ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:759: recipe for target 'mthread.o' failed
make[2]: *** [mthread.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jam/mythtv/mythtv/libs/libmythbase'
Makefile:77: recipe for target 'sub-libmythbase-make_first' failed
make[1]: *** [sub-libmythbase-make_first] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/jam/mythtv/mythtv/libs'
Makefile:67: recipe for target 'libs' failed
make: *** [libs] Error 2

jam at spectre:~/mythtv/mythtv>     find /usr/include -name 'QSqlDatabase*'
/usr/include/QtSql/QSqlDatabase

James

PS
My backend is  suse various frontends are ubuntu and mac