[mythtv] build failure

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Wed Feb 21 10:13:56 UTC 2018

On 21/02/18 08:13, James wrote:
> I reported build failure and Gary kindly suggested ansible. That was an ubuntu system and it worked pefectly.
> Although SUSE is a rpm based system ansible does not work with it.
> I try to build and get this:
>
> In file included from mthread.cpp:34:0:
> mythdbcon.h:4:24: fatal error: QSqlDatabase: No such file or directory
>  #include <QSqlDatabase>

Looks like the relevant qt packages aren't installed.

You'll need to find the equivalent packages to those listed in
https://github.com/MythTV/ansible/blob/master/roles/qt5/tasks/qt5-rpm.yml

being rpm's i wouldn't be surprised if the package names are
the same.

Can you run for me (in the directory where you checked out the
ansible modules)

$ ansible -m setup -i hosts all | grep pkg_mgr

I expect it'll reply

"ansible_pkg_mgr": "zypper",

I'm happy to add suse support to the playbooks, but have nothing to
test it on. I can take a wild stab at it and send you a patch if that
would help?

Regards
Stuart