[mythtv] Plugins build dependency for stretch

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Wed Aug 30 09:48:36 UTC 2017

Should we not add some additional checks for the new dependencies here? :-
https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/blob/master/mythtv/configure#L7921

At the moment what happens is the core configure says the python
bindings will be installed even if you don't have the new dependencies
and the python bindings install fails. Even though everything appears
to be in order the plugins refuse to install MythNetVision and
metadata lookups fail.

At least if there are some additional checks there would be some
indication something is wrong with the python bindings.

Paul H.