[mythtv] Plugins build dependency for stretch

Peter Bennett pgbennett at comcast.net
Tue Aug 29 22:24:23 UTC 2017

On 08/29/2017 05:05 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:
> Does that mean I need add them as a build dependency, not just a
> runtime dependency?
>
> Thanks,
> Richard
Yes - the plugins  require that the MythTV be built and installed before
configuring and building the plugins. One of the plugins (mythnetvision)
complains during configure if the python runtime dependencies are
missing. I suspect it is trying to run a python script that depends on
those. If it fails, the configure disables mythnetvision.