[mythtv] ttvdb v2 support for 0.27 (and IPv6)

faginbagin mythtv at hbuus.com
Mon Aug 28 17:00:34 UTC 2017

Forgot to mention: There were two areas where Mark's work did not apply
cleanly to the 0.27 code base. One was in
mythtv/bindings/python/MythTV/mythproto.py which was due to schema
changes since 0.27 (and which I think I will cover in my unit testing),
but also due to changes in how IPv6 is handled, in
mythtv/bindings/python/MythTV/database.py. My LAN and in fact my ISP are
still on IPv4, so I don't have the means to test this on an IPv6 network
(and not sure I'd want to try). Perhaps when I've done some real unit
testing, above and beyond the doctest tests, I can find someone who has
an IPv6 network and is still on 0.27? Or maybe those folks are more
likely to be running the latest LTS OS and mythtv version?

Thoughts?
Helen