[mythtv] mythfilldatabase, Schedules Direct, json and xmltv

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Mon Jul 18 18:42:49 UTC 2016

On 07/17/2016 04:02 PM, Peter Bennett wrote:
> I have done some testing with the three methods of using the json feed
> from Schedules Direct.
>
> I have a lineup that contains 520 channels, of which I actually receive 217.
>
> I am unable to get Robert K's program to work, see
> https://github.com/SchedulesDirect/mfdb-json/issues/20

Peter, this error:

Message: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table
'schedulesdirect.settings' doesn't exist

implies that the schedulesdirect database was not set up properly.

This line:
I checked that the sd at localhost user id with password is able to connect
to mysql, as was set up in the sd.sql

implies that the sd user was created within mysql.

You need to check whether the database is there. If it is missing, it
would explain the other error, as the function attempts to read/write to
the settings schedulesdirect.settings table.

Geoff