[mythtv] rpmbuild qt5 problems in fc23

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sat Jul 2 21:45:38 UTC 2016

On 02/07/16 21:20, Richard Shaw wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Gary Buhrmaster
> <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com <mailto:gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     dnf install mock mock-rpmfusion-free mock-rpmfusion-nonfree
>     mock -r fedora-23-x86_64-rpmfusion_free --rebuild <src.rpm>
>     --resultdir=<wherever>
>
>     (*) I did my first mock setup a long long long time ago,
>          so errors might exist in this quickie recipe.
>

> Yeah, --rebuild has been assumed for quite some time, just put the SRPM
> as the last argument.
>
> mockchain can also be helpful if you need to build multiple dependent
> packages. If you don't know the correct order you can add "--recurse"
> and as long as one package completes it will retry the rest. Not
> elegant, but effective.
>
> Thanks,
> Richard

Thank you both for the hints.  I think I'm getting the hang of how it
functions, but at present my attempts to build current master, both with
and without Richard's commenting-out patch, say 'Error! QtScript headers
not found' and quit.  It may take some time...  and I need more pixels
on that screen.

John