[mythtv] rpmbuild qt5 problems in fc23

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 20:20:13 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Gary Buhrmaster <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com>
wrote:

> dnf install mock mock-rpmfusion-free mock-rpmfusion-nonfree
> mock -r fedora-23-x86_64-rpmfusion_free --rebuild <src.rpm>
> --resultdir=<wherever>
>
> (*) I did my first mock setup a long long long time ago,
>     so errors might exist in this quickie recipe.

Yeah, --rebuild has been assumed for quite some time, just put the SRPM as
the last argument.

mockchain can also be helpful if you need to build multiple dependent
packages. If you don't know the correct order you can add "--recurse" and
as long as one package completes it will retry the rest. Not elegant, but
effective.

Thanks,
Richard