[mythtv] 0.28 Release Schedule

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 00:56:23 UTC 2016

Damn...

I've spent the last two days upgrading my 12.04 to 14.04.

Time wasted mostly on my custom php and various scripts that no longer run
:(

Personally, I think continuing to support Qt 4 is silly. We are already
stretched thing enough, not adding even more old crap because the user is
unwilling to spend some times upgrading. But I guess free developer time
isn't as expensive as the user enjoying his work right?

Time spent supporting obsolete code, is time not spent on new features.