[mythtv] 0.28 backend web server

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Wed May 13 02:43:20 UTC 2015

On May 11, 2015, at 9:55 AM, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:

> It's not currently possible, but it will become possible when we're done.

Just curious, when are you expecting it to be feature complete? In general, like which release or in a year or less or more.

Also, BTW, the menu sliding in and out from the left is broken on Safari, it used to work but hasn’t for a while. I’ve waited a few updates for Apple to get their act together but no luck as yet. Would it be possible to get a button to make the menu slide in and out? Other than that the web interface is pretty nice.

- George