[mythtv] Location of DVB-S rotor code

Andrew andrew.allison at gmail.com
Fri May 1 16:49:22 UTC 2015

Hello:
        Does any one know which file(s) I would look at to diagnose a
bug in the satellite rotor code. I think I got myth setup configured
correctly.

        First issue - When I run myth setup -> channel scan myth doesn't
wait for the rotor to finish rotating before the channel scan starts. If
I rotate the dish "manually" scanning works.

        Second issue - When I schedule a recording it seems that myth
issues a command to go to rotor position 0 and not 43 which I've entered
into the rotor position setup.
        Could the problem be that I've got "gaps" in the satellite
position entered?

Positions
0 - 8 	are blank
9       AMC 6